Pacific International Journal "PIJ" (E-ISSN 2616-4825 & P-ISSN 2663-8991) is an international, nonprofit, open access, online, and double-blind peer-reviewed journal that has been published since 2018 from Pakistan, Lahore. As a refereed journal as well as an indexted journal, it's main objective is to serve as an intellectual and scientific platform to develop and promote the multidisciplinary studies and research of the international scholars in the field described in more detail below. Pacific International Journal published the original research articles that identify, explain, and analyze real-world issues. It accepts full-length multidisciplinary research articles on a full range of topics. Pacific International journal is inviting submissions from authors according to the aims and scope of the journal. The PIJ is published in an open-access format – articles are published on the journal's website immediately after acceptance, giving the scientific community and the public unlimited and free access to the content.
We also encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical research relating to Business, Management, economics, education, arts in as much detail as possible in order to promote scientific predictions and impact assessments of global change and development. Full experimental and methodical details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
Anyone may submit an original article to be considered for publication in Pacific International Journal provided he or she owns the copyright to the work being submitted or is authorized by the copyright owner or owners to submit the article.
Benefits of publishing with PIJ
- Open access: Completely free for readers and authors. There are no fees charged for submission, subscription and article processing.
- Rapid publication: PIJ is committed to getting the manuscripts peer-reviewed, and a first decision is provided to authors approximately 4-6 weeks after submission.
- Recognition of reviewers: Reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports shall receive credits.
- Multi-lingual abstracts: PIJ will also help translate the abstracts into the Chinese language to tap into the Chinese market. This will increase the readership and citations of the papers from China.
High visibility and Indexing: Indexed by:
- Index Copernicus
- Google Scholar
- Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI)
- International Scientific Indexing
- Cite Factor Academic Scientific Journals
- Scientific Indexing Service
- Academic resource Index Research Bib
- Scientific Journal Impact Factor
- China National Knowledge Infrastructure, 中国知网
- Under Review for multiple indexes and databases including EBSCO, ESCI, OAJI, and Scopus