Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- submissions are encouraged to follow all Manuscript Formatting Guidelines. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding manuscript formatting or the revision process. Please download the sample paper by copying the link and paste into the browser
During the submission process, please suggest three potential reviewers with the appropriate expertise to review the manuscript. The editors will not necessarily approach these referees. Please provide detailed contact information (address, homepage, phone, e-mail address). The proposed referees should not be current collaborators of the co-authors. You may identify appropriate Editorial Board members of the journal as potential reviewers. You may suggest reviewers from among the authors that you frequently cite in your paper.
Physical Sciences and Engineering
Social Science and humanities
Cross-Cultural Relations between China and Pakistan
Authors are invited to submit their research on the Cross-Cultural Relations between China and Pakistan.
The top best paper will be selected and the author will contribute as a speaker at the conference.
I/We hereby state that:
This said article authored by me/us is an original contribution. It has neither been submitted for publication nor published elsewhere in any print/electronic form. It does not infringe on the right of others and does not contain any libelous or unlawful statements.
1. Wherever required I/We have taken permission from the copyright holder and acknowledged the source.
2. I/We assign all the copyright of this article to the journal.
3. I/We have not assigned the copyright to publish this article to any other journal.
4. In case of a paper by multi-authored article, I/corresponding author has obtained permission to enter into the agreement and assign copyright from all the co-authors, in writing and all the co-authors have thoroughly read and agreed with the above warranties and authorization.
5. I/We permit editors to publish the article in the journal or in any other means with an editorial amendment if any to make it suitable for publication. Further, I/We hereby assign copyright to the publisher for its publication in any form/language including all media, and exclusive right to use the matter for the life of the work. Publisher may assign its rights under this Agreement.
6. I/We agree to indemnify the Editors/Publisher of the journal against all claims or action arising from any breach of warranty on my/our behalf in this agreement.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.